Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Listen To This really Stupid Song That I made Up #1

this thing will be updated with the next  number.

This is suppost to be a parrode so comment if you like it p:s its not done.

you wake up in the morning and your alarmclock is ringing you turn on my i-pod to catie perry ------  shes got fireworks  out  her chest chest but shes really not making a mess mess it looks likes been shoooooot lets punch my stulpid lunch and only eat the plastic ewewew ewewew its early in the morning and i go to school to bad its a snowday cause i got ina dule, the body gurd was sick so he threw up on me and it just so happends that last night he ate chille-------, he farted and knoked me out and i dreamed of cuite space monkies owowo-w owowo-w one was wearing a helmet and i think he was armed he had a laser and a shotgun but then i yawned the nurse gave me pills to wake me up but they made me really gay so i bought my friend a toyotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, lets punch my stupid lunch and only eat the plastic ewewe-w ewewe-w we got catie over there and now milys joining the party----------

1 comment:

  1. ummm kinda weird u should change it a lottt but good job

    ReplyDelete