Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wensday morning

hi again its paige. My sister threw a fit this morning cause she couldnt do a split so prettymuch tikked off my mom and me 4 the day. Im kinda excited that the concerts over cause i want new songs that i dont yet know the words to. I got pretty sick of playing sterlight and holiday sampler 40 times a day. I like my band teacher alote but I wish he would smile a little more. Im going to school soon and im really not in the mood, i wish i was sick like the other half of the school. what school do you go to, what grade are you in do you know me or just one of whose people e you who like to surfe the web like me If you are please follow me, to do that you will see a button on the far right that sas follow click on it and you will follow me. sooni will start posting more exciting stuff but im just gettng started. If you comment on this page i will be shure to respond as soon as i can. But by 4 now.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! HOPE WOULD SOOOOOOOO THROW A FIT ABOUT THAT!!!!! LOL!! I THINK OUR BAND TEACHER SHOULD SMILE MORE ALSO!:)

    ReplyDelete