Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Night Concert

Its 10:00 PM and I just got home from my concert , my sisters friend kayla came to. It was good but this girl got sick in the middle of chours and she had to leave but at first I thought I would be imbarrresed cause sometimes my grandma sometimes screames my name, but luckely she didnt. After I finished the concert we went out to the diner and I bumed in to one of my friends so we got a tabble together.I decided to have breckfast 4 dinner so I got a tostd bagel with butter and some eggs, and some choclate milk to go with it. i got a stomach ske so I stopped eating cause I felt like I would EXPLODE I also met my enimie at the conncert and all he did the whole time is shw off.

4 comments:

  1. Paige, you were awesome in the concert! I was pretty good also if I should say so myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which friend of ours did you see at the diner? Remember to post more comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete