Monday, January 24, 2011

My First Post

Its monday and I just got home from a really stressing day at school. Its the day before the winter concert and im really nervous. I play the alto saxaphone and I sing in chorus. Its lots of fun but its hard to practice for. my mom, dad,sister, aunt, and my two grandmas are comming. Im  really excited but scared. I know this is my first post so im going to tell you some stuff about me. I have a mom, a dad, and a sister and many animals. My favorite sport is bascet ball. In school my teacher is miss.koch and she is really nice. I play the alto saxaphone in band and im in fifth grade. I am 10 years old and my birthday is April 28, 2000. My moms name is Lori ,my sisters name is Hope , and my dads name is robert but we call him Rob. I am verry mature for my age and I love to carry around my cell phone, it makes mye look cool.

4 comments:

  1. this is my first post so it might have some errors

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you allready read this be shure to read it again cause i edited it

    ReplyDelete
  3. if one of my friends sees this pleasa comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell little Hope I said hi! LOL! When we carry around our cell phones, it does make us look cool! :)

    ReplyDelete